Wed23Jan2019Wed30Jan2019Kovalam, Kerala, India
Deep touch experience in Ayurveda
Four Star accommodation
Ayurvedic Indian expert consultation
Know your Dhosha diagnosis
Sunny warm ocean swim in southern Kerala Beach
Reiki initiation, Morning Reiki yoga practice
Boat ride in backwater
Pickup and drop from nearest airport inclusive
Tue29Jan2019Wed30Jan20199 am to 1 pmGokarna - India (Sankaraprasad Asram, Banki Kodia)
Sat02Feb2019Tue12Feb2019Munnar, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
- Reiki initiation
- Philosophy and Ayurvedic basic lecture with Indian Monk.
- Interactive conversation with monk and experience deep rooted Indian culture.
- Deep psychic therapy to remove personnel issues through Reiki and yoga nidra.
- Sunny beaches and vegan tasty Kerala food.
- Visit if temples and know the spirituality, beauty and people in India
Join us in the beautiful Kerala's Hill Station Munnar for 3 blissful weeks of healing and learning with Authentic Indian Masters. In these 2 weeks, we will learn practices for harmonizing mind, body, and spirit on all levels, removing psychic blocks, healing trauma, cleaning and aligning the chakras, and living a healthy balanced lifestyle.
- Initiation next higher level.
- Healing sessions with Reiki Masters.
- Vaidika Meditation
- Veda Mantra rituals for peace and knowledge.
- Yoga Asana & Pranayama
- Food & accommodation (3 healthy veg meals & snacks)
- One day local sight seeing excursion
- Yajna (Veda Fire rituals )
- Spiritual counseling with Reiki Master
- You will receive Reiki professional Certification,
- Learn to Chant Sanskrit mantras and get positive benefits.
- Learn How to perform Own Yajna and its global benefits.
- Techniques to heal self and others,
- Reiki Certification
The Course Fee includes:-
- Private coaching, spiritual consultations.
- Food and accommodation.
This fee does not include your air-ticket, Airport transfers or taxi charges to/from our course venue campus.
For Advance Booking